Review about Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder from Hagerstown, Maryland
Update added by user Nov 27, 2015
Still nothing fixed
Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015
We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it.I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back.
They told me to rub her face with a cloth and put it in the dish of the feeder.I tried explaining she didn't like it period and they were rude about it
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product. Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash. Day two rash is much..."
- "Poorly made socks. My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet. The elastic..."
- "I'm having an issue with the makers of Flonase. My doctor prescribed it for me for allergies. Well I used it as directed and I started noticing my nose was..."
- "I know I've been posting a lot of reviews on here. In my opinion I wouldn't have to if I either received better customer service or better products. But puresilk..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."